- The first 45 minutes is $65 (this is the minimum charge for all dog baths and grooms).
- An additional $1 every minute thereafter is applied to all dogs.
- All dogs are different. The amount of time a groom takes reflects on the condition of their coat, type of cut they are receiving, and their behavior while being groomed.
- -Nail Trim (if this is the only service being provided) - $30
- -I am making a trip to you for JUST a nail trim (no other grooming)
- -Nail Trim for pet not being groomed - $15
- -For example- if you have one dog getting a bath, and a second dog only needs a nail trim.
- Nail Trim + Gland Expression (only services being provided) - $35
- Blueberry Oatmeal Facial Scrub - $10
-Amazing smell that lasts for days! Great for stinky faces and tear stains!
- Furminator Shed-Less Treatment - $15 - $30
- -I use a special tool to comb out all of the loose undercoat before, during and after the bath. Price dependent on condition of coat.
Any appointment cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled appointment time will incur a $40 cancellation fee. This includes "no-shows".
Monday-Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 3pm
I am only able to give cats nail trims and brush outs. I am not able to do baths or shave-downs. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Full Groom: 40lbs and under
Bath: Short haired dogs 80lbs and under